Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector from Avon Philippines


This arrived last February 28. The note says that I'm one of the first to try Avon's fastest wrinkle fighter ever, Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector treatment with AF33.

AF33 is short for Amino Fill 33, a breakthrough skincare exclusively patented to Avon. Based on dermatologist-supervised clinical studies, this formula is proven effective in reducing wrinkles and fine lines in as early as 7 days! Here's a quick rundown:
  • Day 1 - 7         Deep wrinkles begin to fade
  • Day 8 - 14       100% of women showed improvement in fine wrinkles in just 14 days
  • Day 15 - 21     Reduces wrinkles in 3 dimensions: depth, length and number
  • Day 22 - 28     6 out of 10 women who considered cosmetic procedure who tried this product said that improved their skin so much they decided to postpone it.
I will be 32 years old this coming March 24th and when I look into the mirror, I can see fine lines already on my forehead and in the eye area. But the product has Retinol which is not recommended for breastfeeding women so I'm gonna pass for now and will give the 28-day trial pack to my Mom.

I will just ask her for photos documenting the trial. Thank you for my Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector, Avon Philippines!

For more details, please visit Avon Philippines on Facebook and on Twitter.

AVON PHILIPPINES
https://www.facebook.com/AvonPhilippines
http://www.twitter.com/AvonPH

1 comment:

  1. I probably need that product, too, as I'm not getting any younger myself. I wish Avon will send me a trial pack, too!

    ReplyDelete