Fight Face and Body Acne with Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash


I used to have a smooth and acne-free skin. But ever since I graduated from High School, my dilemma started. My face started to become oily on the T-zone and I've been having acne breakouts that gets worse during my period. Not only that, I also get occasional acne on the chest, shoulders and back. Not so much maybe, but enough to make me lose confidence sometimes. I cannot wear really nice tops and dresses that bare those areas without feeling self-conscious.

Following the basic skin care tips I know like keeping my skin clean, drinking more water, eating a balanced diet and avoiding stress doesn't help. Even tried a lot of products that promises to clear and get rid of my face and body acne but still the pimples keep on coming!

There's a lot of buzz about Proactiv Solutions not only because it's being endorsed by famous Hollywood celebrities like Jessica Simpson, Katie Perry, Avril Lavigne and Justin Bieber but also because it's always been proven effective. Proactiv Philippines even offer a Money-Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.

Incidentally, Proactiv is giving away a FREE Deep Cleansing Wash (4.oz) for every Proactiv 60 Day Kit purchase that can save you as much as P650.



Benefits of Using Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash

1. It's smooth exfoliating beads cleans and refreshes your skin while exfoliating dead skin cells, pore-clogging oil and other impurities.
2. It contains 2% Salicylic Acid which fights and treats acne.
3. It contains Camelia Oleifera Seed Extract and Aloe Barbadensis Gel which soothes and heals the skin.
4. It's special formulation prevents future breakouts in the face and the entire body.

It's somewhat comforting to know that there are products in the market that can really help people like me achieve clearer and smoother skin. Not just on the face, but on the whole body. So don't miss out your chance and take advantage of this great offer. Check out Proactiv in participating stores nationwide!


This promo is available in the following outlets:

1.    All  Watsons’ outlets or SM Department Store branches
2. Door to Door Delivery Hotlines (729-2222, 1-800-8-729-8888, 1-800-10-889-4444, 0917-801-8888)
3.   Proactiv mall kiosks located in:
      Glorietta, Ground Floor
      Trinoma, 2nd Floor
      Robinsons Galleria, 3rd Floor
      Marquee Mall, Ground Floor

Terms and Conditions:

1. The Free Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, P650 is not convertible to cash and or other Proactiv products.
2. The price of the Free Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, P650 will be deducted from the refund value, should the customer avail of Proactiv’s Standard Money Back Guarantee.
3. Promo period runs from October 15 to December 31, 2012 per DOH-FDA promo permit # 1745, series of 2012.

7 comments:

  1. other simple products that worked for me include a steaming my face to open pores, mud mask, witch hazel astringent, drinking 8 glasses of water with a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice from one lemon in each glass, and stay away from junk food and oily foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice product. I do have sensitive skin and don't want to use anything but the regular things I used before. After reading this . This is a must try product..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to know about Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash...it's actually good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this and it really feels like its working...getting that feeling fresh and clean face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! money back guaranteed makes it really interesting. I seldom heard such this in products like proactiv. Anyway, maganda to aa. lalo na't takot ako sa pimples.. I guess we should buy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this product.. I shall consider trying this in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if there's one product that i believe has a good marketing and advertising strat, its proactiv. luckily i dont have pimples but if i have breakouts, ill consider this :)


    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete