Mommy-picked Baby Headwear from Honeybaby

Wearing the triple hydrangea headband in fuschia.
I'm still very much behind with my blogging tasks. But believe me when I say I have a couple of valid reasons, and the best reasons at that.

One, I got busy with our little family. A few readers of this blog might recall my post about my maternity leave being extended. It was supposed to be for only 30 days, but my Boss could not help but be more generous every passing day and granted me additional days with pay. My actual maternity leave period begun last December 14, 2012 when I gave birth to Kassy and ended last February 3, 2013. 50 days in total! And it's been great, really great. I was able to spend more time with my family and friends, especially my little one.
Two, I got busier when I resumed work.  Kassy and I got too close with each other and literally "magkadikit palagi" when I was still on leave so when it ended, it was too difficult for me especially during the first two weeks. I could not accomplish my tasks on time because I am breastfeeding her on demand, and she seem to always want to nurse. :) I can only work when she's asleep. But things are getting much better now. I requested for a flexible working schedule from my Boss which was approved instantly. I also decided not to accept too many freelance projects on the side. I believe that there's a time for everything and my family is clearly my priority right no. Hopefully, I'll be active in freelancing again when Kassy at least is a year old.

Anyway, I would like to share with you all a few of the many gifts my daughter received last Christmas. These goodies from Honeybaby store were waiting for us at home when we were discharged from the hospital last December 16, 2012. And hey, adorable is an understatement! The sun hat, the crochet hat and the flower head bands are all too gorgeous! My little one indeed had an early Christmas. :) 

 
Lavender Delight crochet hat

Pretty Sun hats. Kassy owns a cherry-colored one pictured at the top.
Four seasons head bands.

Triple hydrangea head bands.


The hats are for babies 6 months and older so they doesn't fit yet. The head bands, on the other hand, became a staple in Kassy's everyday outfit. 
Kassy sporting the four seasons headband.
Thank you, Mommy Angelica Dimayuga for these beauties!

Aside from hair and head accessories for little girls, this growing online store also carry colorful fedora hats for the boys.  They cater to all cuties, girls and boys, newborns to kids aged 7 years old. Honeybaby has been featured in Smart Parenting magazine, a finalist for the Best Mommy Management Idea and the winner of Sulit.com.ph's People's Choice Award during the Multiply Origination Awards last January. These features and recognitions prove that not only are their products cute and quirky, they're also of the highest quality.

So what are you Mommies waiting for? Get the best and the prettiest hats and headbands for your babies. Honeybaby offers FREE shipping for new customers and for purchases worth Php1000 and above. They also have a gift wrapping service for any occasion. Visit Honeybaby Online store in Multiply and in Facebook for updates on their newest collections.  Have fun shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Lexi. Your little Kassy is so cute and chubby! Hooray for breastfeeding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely headbands! Can't wait to see your little one wearing those pretty sun hats and crochet hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really dainty. my daughter would surely be delighted seeing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute and adorable headbands, quite fitting for your cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just right in time, I am looking for baby headbands. SO cute baby you have there. You are just two days ahead of me, I gave birth last Dec. 16, 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete