Boost your Immune System with Conzace


I am a work-at-home Mom juggling multiple tasks and managing a tight schedule. My boss depends on me to manage all his clients, our clients depend on me to manage their website concerns and my family depend on me to make ours a happy home. I am hardworking employee, a dedicated concierge and an affectionate and nurturing homemaker in one and I need all the help I can get in maintaining myself healthy and boosting my immune system to get all my duties done.

My father battled stomach cancer and was confined at the Immaculate Conception Medical Center in January to October 2011. That was when I first realized the importance of having a strong immune system and a sharp mind. During that time, I successfully managed caring for both my parents, my son who was only 3 years old then and working full-time and a few part-time jobs at the side. I prioritize my family above all, the reason why I never left my parents' side, with my father battling a fatal disease while my mother trying all her best to make every effort in making his remaining days feeling loved and cherished and more comfortable.

I've been stressed to the core. Those many months, I took a lot Vitamin C, drank a lot of water, and ran outside the hospital 15min daily to keep up with all the emotional and physical drains.

Our body can only absorb up to 400g of Vitamin C.
But our body is limited to absorbing up to 400g of Vitamin C, so we should take other vitamins and supplements that can help boost our immune system. But wait, we actually need to strengthen our white blood cells, too! Why? Because they are the main catalyst in warding off viruses and germs that are associated with common sickness and ailments.

We need strong white blood cells to ward off viruses and germs.
Weak white blood cells will not be able to help you prevent sickness.
Just imagine if your white blood cells are too weak, perhaps because of lack of sleep or too much work and stress... How can they defend our body from sickness?

My doctor recommended that I take Conzace. That was what he prescribed to my father ever since his first major operation in March 2011, and I tell you all, it has helped a lot during chemotherapy. And up this day, my Mom and I still take Conzace.

How does Conzace Help?
  • Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
  • Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
  • Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
  • Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
Conzace is in soft gel capsules and contains Vitamins A, E, C and Zinc. It's available in drug stores nationwide at Php 12.40 per capsule. I take it every morning after breakfast to make myself ready for every stressful situation the day might bring.

Always remember that prevention is better than cure. And for people who have a lot of responsibilities and duties to accomplish day by day, make sure to stock up on Conzace for heavy duty immunity.

Talk to Conzace!

No comments:

Post a Comment