Wanting to Have My Pre-Baby Body Back


Hoping to have my pre-baby body back.
Being a mother is one of the best blessings I have ever received as a woman. From the very first day of my being a Mom, I see to it that I will be able to deliver and raise my own children - making sure that they are well fed, clothed, housed and educated. I pledged to ensure that they live the life they so deserve and that they are always taken care of. I also try my hardest to keep them away from harm even if I myself get harmed in the process. I make sure that they have eaten first before I do and I will do everything to provide my children the best education so they will be able to catch their own dreams fully equipped.

Living the WAHM life is never easy. With only 24 hours in my hands, I am forced to do several things at the same time just to finish all my tasks.  And more often than not, those tasks need waiting in between so instead of sitting idle, I start another task and just go back to the first when the waiting time is over. This goes on and on every hour of the day, until there is no time left for me to pamper myself and exercise. I spend too much time sitting in front of the computer working and the result is an accumulation of fat in my unattractive and bulging stomach.

But my tummy is not the only problem, I also wish to have flab-free arms and thighs so I can finally parade my pre-baby body confidently again. I am 32 years old and with two kids delivered via C-Section and lack of regular exercise, I seriously and desperately need a mommy makeover!

According to the research, 43% of cosmetic surgery patients are aged 35-50. I’m nearing that age group, but still not an ideal candidate for a Mommy Makeover. Why? Because my husband and I are planning for a third baby in 2-3 years and I have not saved enough for the procedure. Just not my priority at this time.

Often, a mother gives too much of herself that there is no time devoted for herself. It should not be so. If you are a mother and you want to live longer, you have to love yourself also. Eating right, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising should always be in your routine. Buy yourself a good dress or whatever strikes your fancy. Eat ice cream and chocolate once in a while. Go to the movies with your husband or have a crafting session with neighbors and friends.

Whatever your mommy moment is, it is important that you give time to yourself. How about you, would you like a Mommy Makeover?

No comments:

Post a Comment