Be Back Soon

I would like to apologize to the people who sent me products to review in the past couple of months. As of this writing, I still have three pending reviews and I'd like to assure you guys that I will post them as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, a lot of things happened that affected both my schedule and my ability to post updates on this blog. I don't feel like I'm ready to disclose everything that happened because they're too personal but believe me, they're all valid reasons that could justify my long absence.

Hopefully, I'll be coming back sometime after All Saints' Day. Yeah, that would be next week. I totally miss blogging and commenting on a lot of blogs I love.

Well, I'll be back. Soon, I promise. Hope you're all having a great day! <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment