Push Software Controller and Other Instruments

As an appreciative audience of live music, I can't help but notice numerous equipments with the artists on stage. And as much as I want to be able to name them all at sight, I cannot. So when speaking to people who are conversant about the topic of live music and the like, I keep quiet, just listen and observe. But when I get home, I search online and try to familiarize myself with it so when I see it next time or talk to friends, I’ll know what the heck we are talking about like the ableton controller at guitar center, for example. Two of my friends talked about it just recently, and I did not know which one they are talking about until I get home and worked on my computer. It sure would help if I can familiarize myself with all this, no matter how challenging the task is.

No comments:

Post a Comment