Blog-Blog Din Pag May Time

Hi, Mommies!

Google is rolling out its latest Page Rank update today until the next couple of days perhaps, and the blogging community is buzzing with excitement. I, on the other hand, feel a little anxious and worried. Why? Because I've been a very very bad blogger the past few months. 

My blog updates are very few and far between. I got lazy busy. I used to tell myself that I don't care about losing my blog's PR, pero eto ako ngayon at kakaba-kaba because my blog is in danger of losing its PR1 status. Why wouldn't I get worried eh a couple of weeks ago I found out that my Domain Authority dropped from 31 to 29. Most advertisers want at least 30 pa naman. Huhu.

Anyway, I'll be doing some changes over the next couple months in both its content and design. When I started this blog, I didn't have a plan, ang gulo-gulo tuloy. Pati ako naguguluhan. I am tempted to enroll in a blogging academy I found via Facebook but I find it a bit expensive. 8k yata. At this point I am still not ready to invest that much, ang dami namang free resources sa internet. I would greatly benefit with the coaching sessions siguro, pero hindi pa din. Try ko pa din mag-DIY na lang muna. :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment