Must-Have Studio Monitor Headphones

Image source

When you are in need of headphones that will not disappoint you in the middle of a project or any other mixing works, studio monitor headphones like a Sony MDR-V6 will work perfectly for you.

I have tried other common cheap headphones, but I always had something to complain about them. I could sometimes feel the confusion on the audience as I mostly do professional mixing as a part-time career on several occasions.

I was recommended to buy studio monitor headphones by a friend. These headphones are of different makes and I chose Sony. The Sony MDR-V6 is quite a purchase as it has a near perfect sound clarity, extended cable that allows me join in the fun while mixing and the soft ear enclose which sometimes makes me feel not wearing any headphones. I also use them on my iPod when hanging around, and I love them because I can go for a day long listening with a lot of comforts.

You can get the pocket friendly incredible audial pieces in most of the online selling sites which have even more classic varieties such as the wireless headphones. They are also in different colors, and they don’t disappoint as mine have not done it yet and its 4 months since I bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment