My Smart Postpaid Retention Package



I've been truly happy with my Smart Gold 300 postpaid plan which I was enrolled to for about 4 years. One reason is because I am the type of person who would rather not go to neighborhood stores to look for a loading station every time my prepaid credit goes out. (I am a work-at-home Mom and my time is precious!) Another one is because it is really helpful in times of emergency. Even if I have maxed out my 300 credit limit and gets redirected, I can easily request for a temporary lift and resume using the service.

But in the recent months past, I always reach my credit limit so I figured it's time to update my current plan. And last Monday I did it at last. The helpful customer representative from Smart Communications in NE Pacific Mall, Cabanatuan City presented me with two options. A downgrade or an upgrade. I can either choose a Freedom Plan or an All-In Plan.

We had a lengthy discussion about the advantages of both plans, but in the end I decided to upgrade my plan to All-In 500. In doing so, I had my International Roaming activated and got this cute SamSung Galaxy Pocket s5300 handset for FREE as well. Yay!

Aside from the free handset, I've learned that I can also take advantage of various unli promos with my new plan. I was given a copy of the All-In Services Menu for reference.

I am really glad I upgraded. Now I can enjoy unli texting and talking without hurting my monthly budget!

How about you? Which do you prefer, prepaid or a post paid cell phone plan?

2 comments:

  1. One of the perks in having a postpaid line is the early retention program.. for years now, Im getting free phones everytime my contract is about to end. All I have to do is go to their store and they'll talk to you not to cancel the service with them thus giving you a free phone as a gift. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which reminds me, that I need to go to the store and find out what their new retention offers are! :) Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete