Hello, November!

After a three-month long hiatus, I am now officially back to blogging and doing other online rakets. I've missed a lot of earning opportunities while I'm gone, so talagang babawi ako from this moment on.

The past months I've been busy with our little farm planted with rice crops which, by the way, did not escape Typhoon Santi's fury. I've been busy with my pre-school son, teaching him at home, doing assignments and work sheets, attending school programs and parents' meetings and stuff. I've been busy with my now ten-month old daughter, who's literally so attached to me every minute of the day. I've been busy struggling to be an efficient WAHM. I really struggled with everything I do and I seriously needed to devise an effective time management and coordination scheme, which are my weaknesses.

Finding a schedule that ultimately works for my lifestyle had been trial-and-error. But I did not give up until I found a suitable one and now my working schedule goes smoothly with my duties as a wife and a mother. I overcame the difficulties of being a multi-tasker WAHM and I feel like I've accomplished a great deal.

Welcome, November!

No comments:

Post a Comment