pH Care Feminine Wipes Cool Wind Review

It is almost an addiction to us women to use products that could make us feel clean and fresh all day long. Think about powder, colognes and facial mists we invest our money on, but it is not just the face that counts. Maintaining a good feminine hygiene is also essential because it prevent infections, diseases and other health problems. One way to make sure that your vaginal area is clean is by washing it with gentle soap and water and then drying it off with a clean towel or toilet paper. But as much as we want to wash afterwards every single time we urinate, it is not always possible.

Sometimes, while on travel and I don't have access to clean water and soap, I use my baby's bottom wipes. For me that's okay, since the wipes I use on my baby is also hypo-allergenic, alcohol-free and clinically tested. But baby wipes are for babies. Mothers and women in general should use feminine wipes!

I had the privilege to be given samples of pH Care Feminine Wipes in Cool Wind variant. I love that it is mildly scented and have ActiveCool ingredients that keeps me feeling fresh and clean. It has very gentle cleansing properties so it's safe to use every day. I also love that it comes in packs of 10's, because it's convenient to use specially if you're on-the-go.

Cool Wind is my favorite variant of pH Care Intimate Wash and I am happy I received Feminine Wipes of the same variant. It smells best among the other variants in my opinion. Passionate Bloom is the other variant of the Feminine Wipes from pH Care.

For more information about pH Care's products and tips on how to care for your intimate areas, visit them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phcarephilippines

1 comment:

  1. I use pH Care Feminine Wipes Cool Wind, too. I love the cool and fresh feeling I get each time I use it!

    ReplyDelete