Keep Calm and Fix your Laptop

I am a full-time WAHM who is totally dependent on a computer and other tech gadgets to make a living. In fact, almost 80% of our household income (my husband and mine combined) is derived from the use of computers alone.

But I am not a techie person; I used to get distraught when something goes wrong. I used to panic every time I run into common computer hardware problems such as a broken LED LCD screen, broken batteries and chargers (The one I’m using right now is my 4th charger, by the way!), sticky or broken keyboard keys and damaged USB ports. I used to go bananas when I get disconnected from the internet during working hours or when my laptop suddenly hangs when I’m in the middle of doing an urgent research for my Boss.

Over time, I learned how to take the above mentioned problems calmly and look for solutions instead. I start to do my research and apply them, and most solutions I find in the web surprisingly works - unless the problem is the components itself, in which case I need to call for a laptop repair service so I can resume working.

How about you? What are the most common computer problems you encounter and how do you fix them? Share with us in the comments section below! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. There are several advantages of buying laptop spares through the internet. Firstly, it helps checking the compatibility of the required parts with your laptop. You can also compare its price at the various stores, and best part is that you will receive the ordered product at your doorstep, causing no inconvenience to you.

    ReplyDelete