Pond's Gold Radiance Revealed Facial Foam

Our skin changes as we age. And as much as we'd hope that the changes are for the better, truthfully and naturally, they're not. Most women have more skin problems today compared to 3-5 years ago. At 29, I now have uneven skin tone, age spots, oily skin and occasional breakouts. My quest for skin products that will help remedy these problems has begun. And fitting as it is, I have read this review of the Pond's Gold Radiance line from Mrs. Martinez's Raves and Rants. I like her glowing skin very much so I was encouraged to buy the cheapest product from the Gold Radiance line to road test!


 I bought Pond's Gold Radiance Revealed Facial Foam 100g tube from Watson's on February 14. I used it that night as soon as we get home. (Yes, I was that excited!) It has a rich and luxurious lather like the other Pond's facial foams I've used before. But this one has a distinct smell so different yet similar to White Beauty and Pure White. It has beads infused with real gold particles for gentle exfoliation which is a must to reveal youthful radiance for aging skin. 


I've been using Pond's Gold Radiance Revealed Facial Foam every morning and evening for 2 weeks now. So far, what's noticeable is that a few pimples have dried out. New ones emerged, though. But I know it's hormonal, I really tend to have breakouts during this time of the month. What I like about this product is its whitening effect on me. Some of my pimple scars have miraculously lightened and my friends tell me I have this radiant glow on my face. One of them even exclaimed "You're glowing and it's not just the smile, I swear!"

Taken last Friday after dinner with friends.
So what do I do if I see positive results on a product? I continue to use it and will try my best to buy the rest of the product line! Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream, you're NEXT!

Taken just this morning. Exactly 2 weeks after my first use of Pond's Gold Radiance Revealed Facial Foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment