Another Card: Martini Pinup

Hello everyone. I hope your weekend is going great so far. I had a connection problem that lasted for two days (Friday to Saturday) but now I'm back. Thanks so much WOYWWers for the all sweet comments, I've visited only about twenty, but I'll be back later tonight and visit the rest of you hopefully.

I love whoever invented android phones, as I was able to grab this week's free image courtesy of Sassy Studio Designs in Paper Craft Planet. And special thanks to public wifi spots in town for the free internet. Hahaha.


I really think the Sassy Girls love partying! Look at the image. :) Above is the card I created using Martini Pinup.






I tried stitching, but it turned out a disaster. The top and the the bottom stitches looks like they were done by two different people. Really fugly. But I have to move on. Harharhar.


I'm linking this up to the following:

Sassy Studio Designs Fabulous Freebie Friday 2-24-12
Sassy Chery's Challenge #103 - No Embossing
Crafts and Me Challenge #72 - Shades of Spring
Make it Monday #78 with Di's and Digi Downloads
Card Patterns' Sketch 154
Inspire Me Monday - Week 8




 Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

  1. Like your take on the card!
    Thanks for joining the CardPatterns-Challenge,
    Mia (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vintage 50s, Lexi! What fun. Love the pink flowers too.

    Thanks for popping by my blog, and I'm glad you like my butterflies.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. . ..I think this sassy girls likes to party. Love the card. Beautifully done. And the buttons and flowers add just that right touch.
    Thanks for playing in the No Embossing challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la...very sexy...I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Would love for you to share this at Inspire Me Monday - my weeklong blog hop at Create With Joy! :-)

    I would love to follow you but Google is disabling the GFC code from non-Blogger blogs in a few days... have you heard about Linky Followers, a free alternative? The details about this are on my blog - I hope you'll consider adding this so you're WordPress friends can stay in touch!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lexi, your image is very sexy! Love the flowers, laces, and the zig zag threads are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this image! And the flowers are just beautiful! Saw this on MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lexi~
    How you doing? love your card, ooooh she's one sexy chic...
    love your colouring and pretty flowers... and your sewing is
    awesome...
    Hope you are having a great week...
    Ton's of hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous...love the stitching and bow! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Lexi! Love your fresh bright make! Thx for linking up to the Make it Monday party!!!

    Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week with this lovely creation. Love it. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, love the flowers and lace! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lexi, this is such a FUN creation! That image makes me giggle, as I like mine just a wee bit "dirty" and with three olives ;) Hey, check out my blog, as I have a little something for you - I hope you will accept. wendy xx
    http://mrsbspot.blogspot.com/2012/03/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go Lexi, go Lexi....!! Your second card is so pretty! Lovely flowers and lace and a super fun image...cool!

    Liefs, Renata

    ReplyDelete