I'm a Productive Momma!



The past couple of months have been amazing, work-wise. Back in April to July, I was forced to temporarily stop working due to complications and some difficulties with my pregnancy.  I spent the time instead to just concentrate on getting fit and healthy for me and my baby girl. But as the pain and frequent bouts of nausea began to fade to memory, I was able to go back and pick up where I left off with my part-time freelance career in oDesk.

oDesk earnings August to September 2012
I was lucky enough to be hired for a handful of projects, thank God. And every assignment and project I handled was completed successfully, with hardwork and a lot of patience. I am able to maintain my 5 star rating so far as happy clients always give perfect feed backs!

And now it's time to reflect on how productive I've been for the months of August and September. I have a full time job as well, so the money I earned in oDesk is only a bonus. And who doesn't love bonuses? :) I plan to use the money to pay for hospital expenses when I give birth in December. Makes all the hard labor extra rewarding because it's for Love. Awww, cheesy. :)

But... as much as I love to continue working and earn some more, I'm afraid that I will need to pause again soon. My tummy is getting bigger each day and I already feel some discomfort when sitting in a chair and working in front of a computer for long hours. I do take some short breaks to relax and lay in bed, but soon this will not be enough I know. I have to keep my working hours to a minimum and as soon as I complete the other jobs in progress in my oDesk account, I'll be saying "See you, later!" to all my current clients again.

I am planning to start some serious shopping for me and my baby girl's now. 68 more days to go and she'll be here with me, Daddy and Kuya. I definitely have to prepare! I'm currently working on a list with all the basics and necessities. Do you have a shopping list to share for an expecting Mom like me? I would love to compare and cross-check with my list to make sure I don't miss anything. Let me know. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment