10 Things A WAHM Do During The Weekend



Here are 10 things a Work-at-Home-Mom or WAHM like me usually do during weekends.

1. Plan and lay out the following week's work schedule and to-do list. I do not have a planner, I use Google Calendar to keep me organized.

2. Buy groceries, household items and other necessities.

3. Do the laundry, clean the house and organize the closets.

4. Visit my Mom and my extended families and spend at least half a day with them.

5. Have a movie marathon with the family. Or just watch cartoons with the kids.

6. Update my blog and social media accounts. Comment on my favorite blogs.

7. Go out of town to breathe some fresh air.

8. Hike. Jog. Walk. Exercise. Play with the kids.

9. Pamper myself by getting a hair cut, a mani-pedi or a foot spa.

10. Relax, rest and do absolutely nothing. Sleep the whole weekend, perhaps!

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Our weekends sound very close to the same! I like the idea of getting a hair cut or mani-pedi. I may have to try to fit that in next weekend!

    ReplyDelete