A Small Business for my Mom


One of my goals for this year is to establish a small business for my Mom. As of now, she's been keeping herself busy with Facebook chatting with family and friends. She's been hooked to playing online games like Candy Crush Saga and Farmville. But she realized that even though said activities keep her entertained, she has gotten unproductive in the process.


I am thinking a business in the line of selling wholesale designer inspired handbags would suit her? She can sell them online, on Facebook if she wants since she seem to enjoy being in social media. I'm up to other options but if there is no better alternative, I might stick with this idea.

Can you suggest other line of business for my Mom? Let me know in the comments. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment