10 Lovely Names from a Song



I had fun writing this week's listicle. I totally love my name but if I could have chosen one for myself based on the songs close to my heart, it would be (arranged alphabetically):


Adia    (Sarah Mclachlan)
Aubrey (Bread)
Haushinka    (Green Day)
Helena    (My Chemical Romance)
Isobel (Bjork)
Lyla    (Oasis)
Magnolia    (Hoobastank)
Rhiannon    (Fleetwood Mac)
Sexy Sadie   (The Beatles)
Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
All these songs are amazing and have played a role in my life all these years. They evoked many emotions in me, in their own special way. They're one of my greatest sources of inspiration, encouragement and joy.

How about you? Any name from a song you would have loved for yourself? Let me know in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have always loved the song and the name Adia. And I really expected "Magnolia" to have come from Grateful Dead. Great twist on this week's listicle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I am not familiar with the Grateful Dead, actually. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Hey, what a cool theme twist this week's list!!! My favorite - Adia!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie! I can't say it's my favorite because I really love them all! :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE this list!!! I'm also a huge fan of Isobel because of that song. Music has such a power to move us, and I love when it moves people with names. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby listened to Lyla so much while I was pregnant I was pretty sure he was going to suggest it if we had a girl. Love your twist!!

    ReplyDelete