Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! How did you spend the first day of the year? Well, I chose to declutter our closets and cabinets, clean the house and organize files in my computer.

I sorted out the kids' clothes, put the ones that doesn't fit them anymore into paper bags which I delivered to my Mom's later in the afternoon. I separated clothes that needs fixing, too. I was surprised to discover that we're missing a lot of buttons, haha. There were 16 clothes with incomplete buttons, 3 pants that need new zippers. Sigh. There's a lot to mend and repair.

I cleaned the house, every corner of it. Re-arranged the furniture, changed the bedding, etcetera, etcetera. This task took all my energy, at the end of the day I feel aches and pains in my back.

And lastly, I deleted files I don't need anymore from my hard drive. I seriously need to free up some space so I can get my laptop working like new without reformatting it again. There were many files that I couldn't bear to delete, so I uploaded them to my Google Drive before deleting them from my computer.

My day was very tiring, so husband and I decided to spend the night and eventually have a good night's rest at my Mom's place.

The thing is, I brought my laptop with me. I woke up at 11PM, couldn't sleep, so I started to make a list of all the things I want to accomplish this 2014. A To-Do List. A bucket list of sorts. And I intend to do every single one of them so good luck to me!

I hope you all had a safe New Year. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment