Petron's Passion for Porsche Promo

Petron Passion for Porsche
I used to collect books of novelists and authors I really like, until I started a family and I realized that my collection ate a lot of space in our little home. I had a complete collection of Anne Rice, Stephen King, Steve Berry, and Dan Brown novels and other mystery / suspense / thriller books that I sold in eBay 4 years ago. I still buy books these days, but I do not collect anymore. Sometimes I post them up for sale in eBay immediately after reading them.

And now my son Dirk is having a growing collection of toy cars. Runs in the family, I guess. (My Father had a collection of Tempo newspapers from the 80's.) His recent acquisition being a blue Porsche Panamera from the Petron Collectible Limited Edition


Petron launched its "Passion for Porsche" promo on November 1, 2012 initially offering 4 toy cars - silver Cayenne, red Cayman S, black Carrera S and the blue Panamera. The 5th toy car, a white GT3 RSR, will only be available commencing December 1, 2012.

You can get these Porsche toy cars for P180 each, with a P1,000-worth of fuel receipt (single or accumulated purchase) of Blaze 100, XCS, Xtra Unleaded, Turbo Diesel and Diesel Max from Petron. They have rev, alarm and horn sounds with lights, and a pull back & go feature. Promo period is until January 31, 2013.

Let's see if we can collect all five!

16 comments:

  1. My dad is collecting those too, as for me, I'm going for Shell's Lego Ferrari collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's certainly a collectible item! I think my boys will love them but they are really 'creative' with their toys...it won't be collectible anymore in their hand (sigh).

    Btw thank you for commenting on my guest post at Dominique's Desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids would love this collection.. gotta head to Petron right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and am now following it! I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Read about here. http://www.henrysmom.com/2012/11/oh-wow-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waahhh to bad our company cars is not using petron. Hope I could get one of these also for our collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i want to blame my hubby why he always gets gas from Shell. >.< maybe he doesn't know about this yet. hope to collect all too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the black Carrera S and the blue Panamera yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys too love collecting cars. They are also into remote control cars at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already got too, hope to be able to complete the collection for my boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow.. your son will surly love cars when he grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  11. my husband would love these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, the husband has started collecting these. We just don't tell our kids yet. Will give these as a surprise to them when completed. :D Cool, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hubby and son would love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have my collection in the digital format now hehehe...physical books, cars, etc take up space and I just don't have that much space...or time to dust those from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We get our fuel from Petron but how come they didn't offer this during our last re-fuel. I also love to collect but only affordable items :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. yey pwede pala accumulated receipts!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete